*Just Landed !!!!!
The Lineage Ground Master takes its design cues from 1992, but it's living in the now with an all chromoly, twin top tube frame with a low-profile stance, matched with a 19.5" top tube length. Modern details like an hourglass mid bottom bracket shell, integrated head tube and clean routing for the brake cables. Heat-treated chromoly forks with internal cable routing, chromoly Haro Kneesaver bars and Fusion 3-piece cranks with a matching Fusion 25T disc sprocket are all part of the package. Topped off with classic Haro paint and graphics, it not only looks the part, it's ready to live it.
- 100% chromoly Lineage Ground Master frame with twin top tube, hour glass Mid BB shell, integrated head tube and Lineage dropouts - 19.5" top tube length
- 100% heat-treated chromoly Lineage fork with CNC 1-piece internal threaded steer tube, integrated bearing race, tapered legs, 15mm offset dropouts and 990 brake mounts with internal brake cable routing
- 100% heat-treated and butted chromoly Lineage Kneesaver bars 8.5" with Fusion Lineage CNC alloy top load stem
- Haro Group One heat-treated 3-piece chromoly 48-spline 165mm cranks with Haro Lineage Fusion Disc 25T CNC alloy bolt drive sprocket and sealed Mid BB
- 25/9 gearing
- Fully sealed wheels with Lineage high flange hubs with freecoaster rear. Double-wall alloy 36H rims
- Haro HPF 100 PSI tires front and rear
- Haro Lineage padded Pivotal stealth seat with alloy Lineage Pivotal post
- Haro Fusion pedals
- CNC alloy pegs
- CNC alloy gyro with Teflon bearing
- Dia-Compe Hombre FS996 (front) and AD996 (rear) brakes with Tech 77 levers.
- Haro Lineage alloy two-bolt seat post clamp